Let's sell a digital piano!
- Sound of 3 concert grand pianos
- RH3 keyboard with 88 keys
- Bluetooth audio
- New speaker system. 20W of output power each, 4 speakers.
- Made in Japan
OK great. But those are features. How would they improve life?
Features mean nothing to the unassuming prospect. What if we switched them up to benefits?
- Experience the sound of an RM2.5 million piano.
- The keyboard feels exactly like a real piano, you won't notice it.
- Play along to your favorite music tracks, played on your phone.
- Speaker system powerful enough to fill a room.
- Build quality that lasts - nearly forever.
Don't leave it up to chance. Or fall too deeply in love with your product. Explain benefits quickly to customers – and how it will improve their lives.
Watch: What's a fractional CMO?
How is it different from being a freelancer and why are companies increasingly looking to hire "fractional CMO".
This week, Reuben spoke to Jeff Cheok of Forward Founders. Jeff acts as a fractional head of growth and sales for a few companies. You'll learn about the fractional roles and if it's for you.
Workshop: Underdog Founders Con
The incredible guests, knowledge, and energy from Underdog Founders' Con is something you'll want to relive again and again.
The networking was so powerful – we continue to see people who attended go on to do business with other participants and speakers.
You can experience it all over again, including doing an actionable workshop when you purchase Underdog Founders Con - Workshop Edition. The recording and content contain every second of the day of the most practical marketing conference.